Certificate of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit provide a safe and convenient way to help meet your savings goals. We offer terms from 91 days to 5 years with minimum deposits as low as $500. Interest is paid semi-annually and you may withdraw the interest at any time, however, penalties apply if you withdraw any portion of the principal before maturity.
All of our certificates of deposit earn simple interest. You may choose to have the earnings simply added to your certificate or deposited in one of your other accounts.
For your convenience we allow limited additional deposits to your certificate of deposit so you can get the advantage of higher rates even if you don’t have enough for the minimum deposit.
Certificate of Deposit Rates
|Account||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|91 Day - $2,500.00 - $24,999.99||2.70%||2.73%|
|91 Day - $25,000.00 and up||2.90%||2.93%|
|182 Day - $2,500.00 - $24,999.99||2.80%||2.82%|
|182 Day - $25,000.00 and up||3.00%||3.02%|
|1 Year - $500.00 - $ 24,999.99||3.00%||3.02%|
|1 Year - $25,000.00 and up||3.20%||3.23%|
|2 Year - $500.00 and up||3.15%||3.17%|
|3 Year - $500.00 and up||3.10%||3.12%|
|4 Year - $500.00 and up||3.05%||3.07%|
|5 Year - $500.00 and up||3.00%||3.02%|
|** IRA Savings - $500.00 and up||3.00%||3.03%|
- Additional deposits may be made to our certificates with a $250 minimum. We reserve the right to refuse these additions.
- Penalty for early withdrawal of certificates is 2% of the current balance for certificates with maturities of one year or less, 5% of the current balance for all others.
- If interest is to be paid more often than stated the rate will be up to .50% lower
- Fees may reduce earnings on these accounts
- Earning paid on daily balance
- Please contact an employee for further information about applicable fees and terms
- Deposits insured to at least $250,000 by the FDIC
- ** $100 minimum additional deposit
- Rates effective as of 9-20-2023
Open a Certificate Account Today
Take advantage of competitive rates and terms between 90 days and 5 years.